Vex meaning in HindiVex is a english word.
Vex Meaning in Hindi (हिंदी में मतलब)
vex = गुस्सा करना[होना]
- Usage: Their lies would vex anyone.
vex = चिन्तित होना
- Usage: Her failures vexed him.
Vex Meaning in Detail
vex (verb) = cause annoyance in; disturb, especially by minor irritations
Synonyms: annoy, rag, get_to, bother, get_at, irritate, rile, nark, nettle, gravel, vex, chafe, devil
- Usage: Mosquitoes buzzing in my ear really bothers me
- Usage: It irritates me that she never closes the door after she leaves
vex (verb) = disturb the peace of mind of; afflict with mental agitation or distress
Synonyms: worry, vex
- Usage: I cannot sleep--my daughter's health is worrying me
vex (verb) = change the arrangement or position of
Synonyms: agitate, vex, disturb, commove, shake_up, stir_up, raise_up
vex (verb) = subject to prolonged examination, discussion, or deliberation
- Usage: vex the subject of the death penalty
vex (verb) = be a mystery or bewildering to
Synonyms: perplex, vex, stick, get, puzzle, mystify, baffle, beat, pose, bewilder, flummox, stupefy, nonplus, gravel, amaze, dumbfound
- Usage: This beats me!
- Usage: Got me--I don't know the answer!
- Usage: a vexing problem
- Usage: This question really stuck me
- tidbit meaning in Hindi
- spectroscope meaning in Hindi
- geyser meaning in Hindi
- doubt meaning in Hindi
- thick meaning in Hindi
- pedant meaning in Hindi
- trappings meaning in Hindi
- horizontally meaning in Hindi
- powered meaning in Hindi
- tiresome meaning in Hindi
- precedent meaning in Hindi
- millimetre meaning in Hindi
- unthinkingly meaning in Hindi
- alleviation meaning in Hindi
- shambles meaning in Hindi