Weak meaning in HindiWeak is a english word.
Weak Meaning in Hindi (हिंदी में मतलब)
weak = कमज़ोर
- Usage: Weak minded do not take risks.
- Usage: She has a weak heart.
- Usage: His argument was weak.
weak = निस्तेज
- Usage: He is weak to be a commander.
- Usage: It was a weak ruling political party .
weak = मन्द
- Usage: I advised him not to invest in shares as the market is weak.
- Usage: The car was going with weak lights.
weak = नीरस
- Usage: The tea is weak.
Weak Meaning in Detail
weak (adj) = wanting in physical strength
- Usage: a weak pillar
weak (adj) = overly diluted; thin and insipid
Synonyms: watery, washy, weak
- Usage: washy coffee
- Usage: watery milk
- Usage: weak tea
weak (adj) = (used of vowels or syllables) pronounced with little or no stress
Synonyms: unaccented, light, weak
- Usage: a syllable that ends in a short vowel is a light syllable
- Usage: a weak stress on the second syllable
weak (adj) = wanting in moral strength, courage, or will; having the attributes of man as opposed to e.g. divine beings
Synonyms: fallible, frail, imperfect, weak
- Usage: I'm only a fallible human
- Usage: frail humanity
weak (adj) = tending downward in price
- Usage: a weak market for oil stocks
weak (adj) = deficient or lacking in some skill
- Usage: he's weak in spelling
weak (adj) = lacking bodily or muscular strength or vitality
Synonyms: decrepit, debile, feeble, infirm, rickety, sapless, weak, weakly
- Usage: a feeble old woman
- Usage: her body looked sapless
weak (adj) = (used of verbs) having standard (or regular) inflection
weak (adj) = not having authority, political strength, or governing power
- Usage: a weak president
weak (adj) = deficient in magnitude; barely perceptible; lacking clarity or brightness or loudness etc
Synonyms: faint, weak
- Usage: a faint outline
- Usage: the wan sun cast faint shadows
- Usage: the faint light of a distant candle
- Usage: weak colors
- Usage: a faint hissing sound
- Usage: a faint aroma
- Usage: a weak pulse
weak (adj) = likely to fail under stress or pressure
- Usage: the weak link in the chain
weak (adj) = deficient in intelligence or mental power
- Usage: a weak mind
- richer_scale meaning in Hindi
- comply meaning in Hindi
- tiring meaning in Hindi
- quickly meaning in Hindi
- oriel meaning in Hindi
- ha meaning in Hindi
- flatness meaning in Hindi
- alliteration meaning in Hindi
- disastrous meaning in Hindi
- home_Secretary meaning in Hindi
- negotiator meaning in Hindi
- empress meaning in Hindi
- fix meaning in Hindi
- hacksaw meaning in Hindi
- demographic meaning in Hindi