Whip meaning in HindiWhip is a english word.
Whip Meaning in Hindi (हिंदी में मतलब)
whip = चाबुक
- Usage: The man was punished with a whip.
whip = उपस्थित होने के लिए लिखित आदेश
- Usage: He was elected as the chief whip of the party.
whip = चाबुक मारना
- Usage: The teacher whipped the boy.
whip = फेंटना
- Usage: She whipped the cream.
whip = दिशा की ओर चलना
- Usage: Chill winds whipped the desert.
whip = झटके से निकालना
- Usage: The man whipped out a knife.
Whip Meaning in Detail
whip (noun) = an instrument with a handle and a flexible lash that is used for whipping
whip (noun) = a legislator appointed by the party to enforce discipline
Synonyms: whip, party_whip
whip (noun) = a dessert made of sugar and stiffly beaten egg whites or cream and usually flavored with fruit
whip (noun) = (golf) the flexibility of the shaft of a golf club
whip (noun) = a quick blow delivered with a whip or whiplike object
Synonyms: whip, lash, whiplash
- Usage: the whip raised a red welt
whip (verb) = beat severely with a whip or rod
Synonyms: flog, welt, whip, lather, lash, slash, strap, trounce
- Usage: The teacher often flogged the students
- Usage: The children were severely trounced
whip (verb) = defeat thoroughly
Synonyms: worst, pip, mop_up, whip, rack_up
- Usage: He mopped up the floor with his opponents
whip (verb) = thrash about flexibly in the manner of a whiplash
- Usage: The tall grass whipped in the wind
whip (verb) = strike as if by whipping
Synonyms: whip, lash
- Usage: The curtain whipped her face
whip (verb) = whip with or as if with a wire whisk
Synonyms: whisk, whip
- Usage: whisk the eggs
whip (verb) = subject to harsh criticism
Synonyms: blister, scald, whip
- Usage: The Senator blistered the administration in his speech on Friday
- Usage: the professor scaled the students
- Usage: your invectives scorched the community
- apprehend meaning in Hindi
- sap meaning in Hindi
- motive meaning in Hindi
- unremarkable meaning in Hindi
- reinforcement meaning in Hindi
- mother_love meaning in Hindi
- sole meaning in Hindi
- cockily meaning in Hindi
- purl meaning in Hindi
- rapt meaning in Hindi
- coin meaning in Hindi
- whelp meaning in Hindi
- fortress meaning in Hindi
- queasy meaning in Hindi
- stern meaning in Hindi