Will meaning in HindiWill is a english word.
Will Meaning in Hindi (हिंदी में मतलब)
will = होगा
- Usage: Tomorrow will be Friday.
will = आत्म संयम
- Usage: The ascetic showed great strength of will.
will = अभिप्राय
- Usage: Always have goodwill towards others.
will = अभिलाषा
- Usage: It is the will of God.
will = वसीयत
- Usage: He has decided to write a new will.
will = चाहना
- Usage: He willed and every thing went accordingly.
Will Meaning in Detail
will (noun) = the capability of conscious choice and decision and intention
Synonyms: volition, will
- Usage: the exercise of their volition we construe as revolt"- George Meredith
will (noun) = a fixed and persistent intent or purpose
- Usage: where there's a will there's a way
will (noun) = a legal document declaring a person's wishes regarding the disposal of their property when they die
Synonyms: will, testament
will (verb) = decree or ordain
- Usage: God wills our existence
will (verb) = determine by choice
- Usage: This action was willed and intended
will (verb) = leave or give by will after one's death
Synonyms: bequeath, will, leave
- Usage: My aunt bequeathed me all her jewelry
- Usage: My grandfather left me his entire estate
- overhang meaning in Hindi
- leaning meaning in Hindi
- damages meaning in Hindi
- bread meaning in Hindi
- valour meaning in Hindi
- Shebeen meaning in Hindi
- gifted meaning in Hindi
- proxy meaning in Hindi
- radiotherapy meaning in Hindi
- gaseous meaning in Hindi
- poolside meaning in Hindi
- cookhouse meaning in Hindi
- skew meaning in Hindi
- snooker meaning in Hindi
- puffed meaning in Hindi