Bait meaning in HindiBait is a english word.
Bait Meaning in Hindi (हिंदी में मतलब)
bait = सताना
bait = चारा
- Usage: Wet flour is like a bait for fishes.
- Usage: The Intelligence agency used her as a bait to trap the spies.
bait = सताना
- Usage: The hunters baited the bears with the dogs.
bait = चारा लगाना
- Usage: The fisherman baited the hook with a worm for the fish.
bait = चारा डालना
- Usage: They baited the horses with the hey.
Bait Meaning in Detail
bait (noun) = anything that serves as an enticement
Synonyms: bait, come-on, hook, lure, sweetener
bait (noun) = something used to lure fish or other animals into danger so they can be trapped or killed
Synonyms: bait, decoy, lure
bait (verb) = harass with persistent criticism or carping
Synonyms: tease, razz, rag, cod, tantalize, tantalise, bait, taunt, twit, rally, ride
- Usage: The children teased the new teacher
- Usage: Don't ride me so hard over my failure
- Usage: His fellow workers razzed him when he wore a jacket and tie
bait (verb) = lure, entice, or entrap with bait
bait (verb) = attack with dogs or set dogs upon
- historical meaning in Hindi
- have_to meaning in Hindi
- unformed meaning in Hindi
- pharmacopoeia meaning in Hindi
- impresario meaning in Hindi
- indicative meaning in Hindi
- continental meaning in Hindi
- sandbank meaning in Hindi
- funicular meaning in Hindi
- generate meaning in Hindi
- mother_less meaning in Hindi
- regularity meaning in Hindi
- burdensome meaning in Hindi
- paraphase meaning in Hindi
- mouth_watering meaning in Hindi