Float meaning in HindiFloat is a english word.
Float Meaning in Hindi (हिंदी में मतलब)
float = बहना
- Usage: The dead body was found floating on the river.
float = तैरना
- Usage: She kept on floating in the pool to relax.
- Usage: The water in the pond was so low that the boat could not float.
float = राय देना
- Usage: He floated a few ideas on the new product.
float = ज़ारी करना
- Usage: This company has floated its first public issue now.
- Usage: This company is floating a fresh issue of shares and debentures.
float = मुद्रा का संतुलन रखना
- Usage: Countries normally float their currency against the US Dollar.
float = तैरने वाला पदार्थ
- Usage: Do not forget to attach a float to the fishing line to prevent its sinking.
float = झाँकी
- Usage: There were many interesting floats in the Republic Day parade.
float = रेज़गारी
- Usage: Bus conducters do not keep float with them to avoid giving change to passengers.
Float Meaning in Detail
float (noun) = the time interval between the deposit of a check in a bank and its payment
float (noun) = the number of shares outstanding and available for trading by the public
float (noun) = a drink with ice cream floating in it
Synonyms: ice-cream_soda, ice-cream_float, float
float (noun) = an elaborate display mounted on a platform carried by a truck (or pulled by a truck) in a procession or parade
float (noun) = a hand tool with a flat face used for smoothing and finishing the surface of plaster or cement or stucco
Synonyms: float, plasterer's_float
float (noun) = something that floats on the surface of water
float (noun) = an air-filled sac near the spinal column in many fishes that helps maintain buoyancy
Synonyms: air_bladder, swim_bladder, float
float (verb) = be in motion due to some air or water current
Synonyms: float, drift, be_adrift, blow
- Usage: The leaves were blowing in the wind
- Usage: the boat drifted on the lake
- Usage: The sailboat was adrift on the open sea
- Usage: the shipwrecked boat drifted away from the shore
float (verb) = be afloat either on or below a liquid surface and not sink to the bottom
Synonyms: float, swim
float (verb) = set afloat
- Usage: He floated the logs down the river
- Usage: The boy floated his toy boat on the pond
float (verb) = circulate or discuss tentatively; test the waters with
- Usage: The Republicans are floating the idea of a tax reform
float (verb) = move lightly, as if suspended
- Usage: The dancer floated across the stage
float (verb) = put into the water
- Usage: float a ship
float (verb) = make the surface of level or smooth
- Usage: float the plaster
float (verb) = allow (currencies) to fluctuate
- Usage: The government floated the ruble for a few months
float (verb) = convert from a fixed point notation to a floating point notation
- Usage: float data
- incompatibility meaning in Hindi
- beam meaning in Hindi
- presage meaning in Hindi
- handed meaning in Hindi
- Shooter meaning in Hindi
- initiate meaning in Hindi
- affecting meaning in Hindi
- liking meaning in Hindi
- succession meaning in Hindi
- spot meaning in Hindi
- inroad meaning in Hindi
- outward meaning in Hindi
- runnel meaning in Hindi
- substitute meaning in Hindi
- closet meaning in Hindi