Iron meaning in HindiIron is a english word.
Iron Meaning in Hindi (हिंदी में मतलब)
iron = लोहा
- Usage: An iron bar is blocking the way.
iron = गोल्फ खेलने का डंडा
iron = पौष्टिक दवाई
- Usage: He took iron tablets when he was convalescing.
iron = दृढता
- Usage: He has an iron will.
iron = हथकडी
- Usage: The prisoner removed the irons from his hands.
iron = इस्त्री करना
- Usage: She listens to music while ironing.
Iron Meaning in Detail
iron (noun) = a heavy ductile magnetic metallic element; is silver-white in pure form but readily rusts; used in construction and tools and armament; plays a role in the transport of oxygen by the blood
Synonyms: iron, Fe, atomic_number_26
iron (noun) = a golf club that has a relatively narrow metal head
iron (noun) = implement used to brand live stock
Synonyms: iron, branding_iron
iron (noun) = home appliance consisting of a flat metal base that is heated and used to smooth cloth
Synonyms: iron, smoothing_iron
iron (verb) = press and smooth with a heated iron
Synonyms: iron, iron_out, press
- Usage: press your shirts
- Usage: she stood there ironing
iron (adj) = extremely robust
Synonyms: cast-iron, iron
- Usage: an iron constitution
- sea_way meaning in Hindi
- inspector meaning in Hindi
- infamy meaning in Hindi
- inveigle meaning in Hindi
- placebo meaning in Hindi
- treat meaning in Hindi
- argot meaning in Hindi
- gas meaning in Hindi
- V-sign meaning in Hindi
- flyover meaning in Hindi
- on_stand_by meaning in Hindi
- snore meaning in Hindi
- quotable meaning in Hindi
- palsy meaning in Hindi
- misinformation meaning in Hindi