Labour meaning in HindiLabour is a english word.
Labour Meaning in Hindi (हिंदी में मतलब)
labour = श्रम/परिश्रम
- Usage: Labour has to be done to complete this work.
labour = श्रमिक/मजदूर
- Usage: The factory is closed as the labours have gone on strike.
labour = कडी मेहनत करना
- Usage: I have been labouring (away) at this report all morning.
labour = मुश्किलों से चलना
- Usage: The van laboured up the steep mountain track.
Labour Meaning in Detail
labour (noun) = a social class comprising those who do manual labor or work for wages
Synonyms: labor, labour, working_class, proletariat
- Usage: there is a shortage of skilled labor in this field
labour (noun) = concluding state of pregnancy; from the onset of contractions to the birth of a child
Synonyms: parturiency, labor, labour, confinement, lying-in, travail, childbed
- Usage: she was in labor for six hours
labour (noun) = a political party formed in Great Britain in 1900; characterized by the promotion of labor's interests and formerly the socialization of key industries
Synonyms: British_Labour_Party, Labour_Party, Labour, Labor
labour (noun) = productive work (especially physical work done for wages)
Synonyms: labor, labour, toil
- Usage: his labor did not require a great deal of skill
labour (verb) = work hard
Synonyms: labor, labour, toil, fag, travail, grind, drudge, dig, moil
- Usage: She was digging away at her math homework
- Usage: Lexicographers drudge all day long
labour (verb) = strive and make an effort to reach a goal
Synonyms: tug, labor, labour, push, drive
- Usage: She tugged for years to make a decent living
- Usage: We have to push a little to make the deadline!
- Usage: She is driving away at her doctoral thesis
labour (verb) = undergo the efforts of childbirth
Synonyms: labor, labour
- minibus meaning in Hindi
- coma meaning in Hindi
- spine meaning in Hindi
- synagogue meaning in Hindi
- nimble meaning in Hindi
- incubate meaning in Hindi
- inconclusively meaning in Hindi
- kitsch meaning in Hindi
- suffice meaning in Hindi
- shoal meaning in Hindi
- postman meaning in Hindi
- emblazon meaning in Hindi
- eclair meaning in Hindi
- kerb meaning in Hindi
- hire_hand meaning in Hindi