Like meaning in HindiLike is a english word.
Like Meaning in Hindi (हिंदी में मतलब)
like = पसंद करना
- Usage: She likes her sister very much. I like milk. I like early morning walk.
- Usage: Would you like to state your views in the matter.
like = उचित लगना
- Usage: I didn't like his remarks.
like = चाहना
- Usage: Would you like to go for a walk?
like = तरह का
- Usage: A person like Gandhi is born once in a century.
like = जैसा
- Usage: It's like him to indulge in gossip mongering.
- Usage: He speaks like his father.
- Usage: He behaves like a child.
like = एक से
- Usage: Like minded people.
Like Meaning in Detail
like (noun) = a similar kind
Synonyms: like, the_like, the_likes_of
- Usage: dogs, foxes, and the like", "we don't want the likes of you around here
like (noun) = a kind of person
Synonyms: like, ilk
- Usage: We'll not see his like again
- Usage: I can't tolerate people of his ilk
like (verb) = prefer or wish to do something
Synonyms: wish, care, like
- Usage: Do you care to try this dish?
- Usage: Would you like to come along to the movies?
like (verb) = find enjoyable or agreeable
- Usage: I like jogging
- Usage: She likes to read Russian novels
like (verb) = be fond of
- Usage: I like my nephews
like (verb) = feel about or towards; consider, evaluate, or regard
- Usage: How did you like the President's speech last night?
like (verb) = want to have
- Usage: I'd like a beer now!
like (adj) = resembling or similar; having the same or some of the same characteristics; often used in combination
Synonyms: like, similar
- Usage: suits of like design
- Usage: a limited circle of like minds
- Usage: members of the cat family have like dispositions
- Usage: as like as two peas in a pod
- Usage: doglike devotion
- Usage: a dreamlike quality
like (adj) = equal in amount or value
Synonyms: like, same
- Usage: like amounts
- Usage: equivalent amounts
- Usage: the same amount
- Usage: gave one six blows and the other a like number
- Usage: the same number
like (adj) = having the same or similar characteristics
Synonyms: alike, similar, like
- Usage: all politicians are alike
- Usage: they looked utterly alike
- Usage: friends are generally alike in background and taste
like (adj) = conforming in every respect
Synonyms: comparable, corresponding, like
- Usage: boxes with corresponding dimensions
- Usage: the like period of the preceding year
- Eurocrat meaning in Hindi
- shrink meaning in Hindi
- titular meaning in Hindi
- thyme meaning in Hindi
- apricot meaning in Hindi
- submarine meaning in Hindi
- erase meaning in Hindi
- vegetation meaning in Hindi
- locale meaning in Hindi
- bushily meaning in Hindi
- wrought_iron meaning in Hindi
- report meaning in Hindi
- rambling meaning in Hindi
- love_affaire meaning in Hindi