Picket meaning in HindiPicket is a english word.
Picket Meaning in Hindi (हिंदी में मतलब)
picket = धरनैत
- Usage: The pickets became violent when their demands were refused.
picket = खूँटा
- Usage: The cow was tied to the picket.
picket = घेरा डालना/खूँटा गाडना
- Usage: On sports day, ground will be picketed.
picket = धरना देना
- Usage: Some workers of the company want to picket.
Picket Meaning in Detail
picket (noun) = a person employed to keep watch for some anticipated event
Synonyms: lookout, lookout_man, sentinel, sentry, watch, spotter, scout, picket
picket (noun) = a detachment of troops guarding an army from surprise attack
picket (noun) = a protester posted by a labor organization outside a place of work
picket (noun) = a vehicle performing sentinel duty
picket (noun) = a wooden strip forming part of a fence
Synonyms: picket, pale
picket (noun) = a form of military punishment used by the British in the late 17th century in which a soldier was forced to stand on one foot on a pointed stake
Synonyms: picket, piquet
picket (verb) = serve as pickets or post pickets
- Usage: picket a business to protest the layoffs
picket (verb) = fasten with a picket
- Usage: picket the goat
- acidulous meaning in Hindi
- sensuous meaning in Hindi
- resound meaning in Hindi
- gust meaning in Hindi
- compliance meaning in Hindi
- sander meaning in Hindi
- dirt meaning in Hindi
- vision meaning in Hindi
- coon meaning in Hindi
- mouthful meaning in Hindi
- fricative meaning in Hindi
- vibrate meaning in Hindi
- colicky meaning in Hindi
- bureaucracy meaning in Hindi
- gigolo meaning in Hindi