Seat meaning in HindiSeat is a english word.
Seat Meaning in Hindi (हिंदी में मतलब)
seat = आसन
- Usage: Please take your seat.
seat = स्थान
- Usage: I have reserved two seats in the theatre.
seat = पद
- Usage: Can you guess who will win this seat.
seat = आधार/अधीष्ठान
- Usage: Delhi is the seat of government of India.
seat = बैठाना
- Usage: Seat the boy next to his brother.
seat = बैठ जाना
- Usage: Please be seated ladies and gentlemen.
seat = के लिए जगह होना
- Usage: It is a special bus that seats 100 people.
Seat Meaning in Detail
seat (noun) = a space reserved for sitting (as in a theater or on a train or airplane)
Synonyms: seat, place
- Usage: he booked their seats in advance
- Usage: he sat in someone else's place
seat (noun) = the fleshy part of the human body that you sit on
Synonyms: buttocks, nates, arse, butt, backside, bum, buns, can, fundament, hindquarters, hind_end, keister, posterior, prat, rear, rear_end, rump, stern, seat, tail, tail_end, tooshie, tush, bottom, behind, derriere, fanny, ass
- Usage: he deserves a good kick in the butt
- Usage: are you going to sit on your fanny and do nothing?
seat (noun) = furniture that is designed for sitting on
- Usage: there were not enough seats for all the guests
seat (noun) = any support where you can sit (especially the part of a chair or bench etc. on which you sit)
- Usage: he dusted off the seat before sitting down
seat (noun) = a center of authority (as a city from which authority is exercised)
seat (noun) = the location (metaphorically speaking) where something is based
- Usage: the brain is said to be the seat of reason
seat (noun) = the legal right to sit as a member in a legislative or similar body
- Usage: he was elected to a seat in the Senate
seat (noun) = a part of a machine that supports or guides another part
seat (noun) = the cloth covering for the buttocks
- Usage: the seat of his pants was worn through
seat (verb) = show to a seat; assign a seat for
Synonyms: seat, sit, sit_down
- Usage: The host seated me next to Mrs. Smith
seat (verb) = be able to seat
- Usage: The theater seats 2,000
seat (verb) = place ceremoniously or formally in an office or position
Synonyms: induct, invest, seat
- Usage: there was a ceremony to induct the president of the Academy
seat (verb) = put a seat on a chair
seat (verb) = provide with seats
- Usage: seat a concert hall
seat (verb) = place or attach firmly in or on a base
- Usage: seat the camera on the tripod
seat (verb) = place in or on a seat
- Usage: the mother seated the toddler on the high chair
- milk meaning in Hindi
- resuscitate meaning in Hindi
- simple meaning in Hindi
- impenetrability meaning in Hindi
- consume meaning in Hindi
- primaeval meaning in Hindi
- imaginable meaning in Hindi
- kebab meaning in Hindi
- Scotch_Egg meaning in Hindi
- tree meaning in Hindi
- laughter meaning in Hindi
- squiggly meaning in Hindi
- poverty_line meaning in Hindi
- hostess meaning in Hindi
- muncif meaning in Hindi