Talk meaning in HindiTalk is a english word.
Talk Meaning in Hindi (हिंदी में मतलब)
talk = बातचीत
- Usage: Let's have more work and less talk around here.
talk = गपशप
- Usage: There has been talk about you.
talk = वाद-विवाद
- Usage: I attended an interesting talk on local history.
talk = बातचीत करना
- Usage: We talked for a long time.
talk = बोल सकना
- Usage: Children learn to talk faster.
Talk Meaning in Detail
talk (noun) = an exchange of ideas via conversation
Synonyms: talk, talking
- Usage: let's have more work and less talk around here
talk (noun) = discussion; (`talk about' is a less formal alternative for `discussion of')
- Usage: his poetry contains much talk about love and anger
talk (noun) = the act of giving a talk to an audience
- Usage: I attended an interesting talk on local history
talk (noun) = a speech that is open to the public
Synonyms: lecture, public_lecture, talk
- Usage: he attended a lecture on telecommunications
talk (noun) = idle gossip or rumor
Synonyms: talk, talk_of_the_town
- Usage: there has been talk about you lately
talk (verb) = exchange thoughts; talk with
Synonyms: talk, speak
- Usage: We often talk business
- Usage: Actions talk louder than words
talk (verb) = express in speech
Synonyms: talk, speak, utter, mouth, verbalize, verbalise
- Usage: She talks a lot of nonsense
- Usage: This depressed patient does not verbalize
talk (verb) = use language
Synonyms: speak, talk
- Usage: the baby talks already
- Usage: the prisoner won't speak
- Usage: they speak a strange dialect
talk (verb) = reveal information
Synonyms: spill, talk
- Usage: If you don't oblige me, I'll talk!
- Usage: The former employee spilled all the details
talk (verb) = divulge confidential information or secrets
Synonyms: spill_the_beans, let_the_cat_out_of_the_bag, talk, tattle, blab, peach, babble, sing, babble_out, blab_out
- Usage: Be careful--his secretary talks
talk (verb) = deliver a lecture or talk
Synonyms: lecture, talk
- Usage: She will talk at Rutgers next week
- Usage: Did you ever lecture at Harvard?
- ganglion meaning in Hindi
- stricken meaning in Hindi
- tacit meaning in Hindi
- puritan meaning in Hindi
- quickly meaning in Hindi
- quota meaning in Hindi
- medley meaning in Hindi
- bearer meaning in Hindi
- fed_up meaning in Hindi
- reader meaning in Hindi
- frequent meaning in Hindi
- coincidentally meaning in Hindi
- pleasantry meaning in Hindi
- knightly meaning in Hindi
- shade meaning in Hindi