Thin meaning in HindiThin is a english word.
Thin Meaning in Hindi (हिंदी में मतलब)
thin = पतला
- Usage: The artist gave a thin coat of colour to his painting.
thin = दुबला पतला
- Usage: He is thin and emaciated.
thin = क्षीण
- Usage: We heard a thin feeble cry.
thin = विरल
- Usage: Air is thin at high altitudes.
thin = कम
- Usage: She has a thin beard.
thin = पतला होना
- Usage: He has thinned down a lot.
thin = पतला या कम करना
- Usage: The silver foil is thinned by thrashing constantly.
Thin Meaning in Detail
thin (verb) = lose thickness; become thin or thinner
thin (verb) = make thin or thinner
- Usage: Thin the solution
thin (verb) = lessen the strength or flavor of a solution or mixture
Synonyms: dilute, thin, thin_out, reduce, cut
- Usage: cut bourbon
thin (verb) = take off weight
Synonyms: reduce, melt_off, lose_weight, slim, slenderize, thin, slim_down
thin (adj) = of relatively small extent from one surface to the opposite or in cross section
- Usage: thin wire
- Usage: a thin chiffon blouse
- Usage: a thin book
- Usage: a thin layer of paint
thin (adj) = lacking excess flesh
Synonyms: thin, lean
- Usage: you can't be too rich or too thin
- Usage: Yon Cassius has a lean and hungry look"-Shakespeare
thin (adj) = very narrow
Synonyms: slender, thin
- Usage: a thin line across the page
thin (adj) = not dense
Synonyms: sparse, thin
- Usage: a thin beard
- Usage: trees were sparse
thin (adj) = relatively thin in consistency or low in density; not viscous
- Usage: air is thin at high altitudes
- Usage: a thin soup
- Usage: skimmed milk is much thinner than whole milk
- Usage: thin oil
thin (adj) = (of sound) lacking resonance or volume
- Usage: a thin feeble cry
thin (adj) = lacking spirit or sincere effort
- Usage: a thin smile
thin (adj) = lacking substance or significance; a fragile claim to fame"
Synonyms: flimsy, fragile, slight, tenuous, thin
- Usage: slight evidence
- Usage: a tenuous argument
- Usage: a thin plot
thin (adv) = without viscosity
Synonyms: thinly, thin
- Usage: the blood was flowing thin
- financial meaning in Hindi
- hosepipe meaning in Hindi
- commodity meaning in Hindi
- poacher meaning in Hindi
- deprecate meaning in Hindi
- overwhelming meaning in Hindi
- murmer meaning in Hindi
- fore_leg meaning in Hindi
- sobriety meaning in Hindi
- microlight meaning in Hindi
- participate meaning in Hindi
- harlequin meaning in Hindi
- oxygen_mask meaning in Hindi
- retreat meaning in Hindi
- excommunicate meaning in Hindi