Think meaning in HindiThink is a english word.
Think Meaning in Hindi (हिंदी में मतलब)
think = सोच
- Usage: Think before you act.
- Usage: I think he is very smart.
think = कल्पना करना
- Usage: Just think-you could be rich one day.
think = मनन करना
- Usage: Think of good thoughts.
Think Meaning in Detail
think (noun) = an instance of deliberate thinking
- Usage: I need to give it a good think
think (verb) = judge or regard; look upon; judge
Synonyms: think, believe, consider, conceive
- Usage: I think he is very smart
- Usage: I believe her to be very smart
- Usage: I think that he is her boyfriend
- Usage: The racist conceives such people to be inferior
think (verb) = expect, believe, or suppose
Synonyms: think, opine, suppose, imagine, reckon, guess
- Usage: I imagine she earned a lot of money with her new novel
- Usage: I thought to find her in a bad state
- Usage: he didn't think to find her in the kitchen
- Usage: I guess she is angry at me for standing her up
think (verb) = use or exercise the mind or one's power of reason in order to make inferences, decisions, or arrive at a solution or judgments
Synonyms: think, cogitate, cerebrate
- Usage: I've been thinking all day and getting nowhere
think (verb) = recall knowledge from memory; have a recollection
Synonyms: remember, retrieve, recall, call_back, call_up, recollect, think
- Usage: I can't remember saying any such thing
- Usage: I can't think what her last name was
- Usage: can you remember her phone number?
- Usage: Do you remember that he once loved you?
- Usage: call up memories
think (verb) = imagine or visualize
- Usage: Just think--you could be rich one day!
- Usage: Think what a scene it must have been!
think (verb) = focus one's attention on a certain state
- Usage: Think big
- Usage: think thin
think (verb) = have in mind as a purpose
Synonyms: intend, mean, think
- Usage: I mean no harm
- Usage: I only meant to help you
- Usage: She didn't think to harm me
- Usage: We thought to return early that night
think (verb) = decide by pondering, reasoning, or reflecting
- Usage: Can you think what to do next?
think (verb) = ponder; reflect on, or reason about
- Usage: Think the matter through
- Usage: Think how hard life in Russia must be these days
think (verb) = dispose the mind in a certain way
- Usage: Do you really think so?
think (verb) = have or formulate in the mind
- Usage: think good thoughts
think (verb) = be capable of conscious thought
- Usage: Man is the only creature that thinks
think (verb) = bring into a given condition by mental preoccupation
- Usage: She thought herself into a state of panic over the final exam
- wedge meaning in Hindi
- uncork meaning in Hindi
- proceeding meaning in Hindi
- scorpion meaning in Hindi
- ladder meaning in Hindi
- underwear meaning in Hindi
- crucible meaning in Hindi
- rise meaning in Hindi
- hers meaning in Hindi
- parsimony meaning in Hindi
- sidestep meaning in Hindi
- marksman meaning in Hindi
- sarge meaning in Hindi
- tangible meaning in Hindi
- anatomical meaning in Hindi