Understanding meaning in HindiUnderstanding is a english word.
Understanding Meaning in Hindi (हिंदी में मतलब)
understanding = समझ
- Usage: He has virtually no understanding of social cause and effect.
Understanding Meaning in Detail
understanding (noun) = the cognitive condition of someone who understands
Synonyms: understanding, apprehension, discernment, savvy
- Usage: he has virtually no understanding of social cause and effect
understanding (noun) = the statement (oral or written) of an exchange of promises
Synonyms: agreement, understanding
- Usage: they had an agreement that they would not interfere in each other's business
- Usage: there was an understanding between management and the workers
understanding (noun) = an inclination to support or be loyal to or to agree with an opinion
Synonyms: sympathy, understanding
- Usage: his sympathies were always with the underdog
- Usage: I knew I could count on his understanding
understanding (noun) = the capacity for rational thought or inference or discrimination
Synonyms: reason, understanding, intellect
- Usage: we are told that man is endowed with reason and capable of distinguishing good from evil
understanding (verb) = know and comprehend the nature or meaning of
- Usage: She did not understand her husband
- Usage: I understand what she means
understanding (verb) = perceive (an idea or situation) mentally
Synonyms: understand, realize, realise, see
- Usage: Now I see!
- Usage: I just can't see your point
- Usage: Does she realize how important this decision is?
- Usage: I don't understand the idea
understanding (verb) = make sense of a language
Synonyms: understand, read, interpret, translate
- Usage: She understands French
- Usage: Can you read Greek?
understanding (verb) = believe to be the case
Synonyms: understand, infer
- Usage: I understand you have no previous experience?
understanding (verb) = be understanding of
Synonyms: sympathize, sympathise, empathize, empathise, understand
- Usage: You don't need to explain--I understand!
understanding (adj) = characterized by understanding based on comprehension and discernment and empathy
- Usage: an understanding friend
- starlight meaning in Hindi
- training-college meaning in Hindi
- beach-ball meaning in Hindi
- archer meaning in Hindi
- deducible meaning in Hindi
- retrograde meaning in Hindi
- tidy meaning in Hindi
- frisk meaning in Hindi
- springer meaning in Hindi
- heatwave meaning in Hindi
- gamble meaning in Hindi
- panic meaning in Hindi
- cultivated meaning in Hindi
- infirm meaning in Hindi
- inorganic meaning in Hindi