Lapse meaning in HindiLapse is a english word.
Lapse Meaning in Hindi (हिंदी में मतलब)
lapse = चूक
- Usage: He will not pardon you for this lapse.
- Usage: This lapse on your part may ruin your career.
lapse = समाप्ति
- Usage: With the lapse of time he may overcome his griet.
lapse = रद्द हो जाना
- Usage: The House allowed the bill to lapse.
lapse = अवनत हो जाना
- Usage: Uncared for movements lapse into decay as time passes.
Lapse Meaning in Detail
lapse (noun) = a mistake resulting from inattention
Synonyms: oversight, lapse
lapse (noun) = a break or intermission in the occurrence of something
- Usage: a lapse of three weeks between letters
lapse (noun) = a failure to maintain a higher state
Synonyms: backsliding, lapse, lapsing, relapse, relapsing, reversion, reverting
lapse (verb) = pass into a specified state or condition
Synonyms: sink, pass, lapse
- Usage: He sank into nirvana
lapse (verb) = end, at least for a long time
- Usage: The correspondence lapsed
lapse (verb) = drop to a lower level, as in one's morals or standards
Synonyms: lapse, backslide
lapse (verb) = go back to bad behavior
Synonyms: relapse, lapse, recidivate, regress, retrogress, fall_back
- Usage: Those who recidivate are often minor criminals
lapse (verb) = let slip
- Usage: He lapsed his membership
lapse (verb) = pass by
Synonyms: elapse, lapse, pass, slip_by, glide_by, slip_away, go_by, slide_by, go_along
- Usage: three years elapsed
- feather meaning in Hindi
- profound meaning in Hindi
- baby-minder meaning in Hindi
- impedimentalla meaning in Hindi
- trapdoor meaning in Hindi
- close meaning in Hindi
- rather meaning in Hindi
- patten meaning in Hindi
- violinist meaning in Hindi
- cold_shoulder meaning in Hindi
- blessed meaning in Hindi
- dais meaning in Hindi
- sorrow meaning in Hindi
- training meaning in Hindi
- erroneously meaning in Hindi