Punch meaning in HindiPunch is a english word.
Punch Meaning in Hindi (हिंदी में मतलब)
punch = मुक्का
- Usage: His friend gave him a hard punch on his face.
punch = मुक्का मारना
- Usage: The boxer was repeatedly kicked and punched.
punch = रोचक अंश
- Usage: The story told by the little boy was full of punches.
punch = छेदना
- Usage: He punched his papers with a punching machine.
punch = एक विशेष प्रकार का शरबत
- Usage: Americans are fond of drinking punch.
Punch Meaning in Detail
punch (noun) = (boxing) a blow with the fist
Synonyms: punch, clout, poke, lick, biff, slug
- Usage: I gave him a clout on his nose
punch (noun) = an iced mixed drink usually containing alcohol and prepared for multiple servings; normally served in a punch bowl
punch (noun) = a tool for making holes or indentations
Synonyms: punch, puncher
punch (verb) = deliver a quick blow to
Synonyms: punch, plug
- Usage: he punched me in the stomach
punch (verb) = drive forcibly as if by a punch
- Usage: the nail punched through the wall
punch (verb) = make a hole into or between, as for ease of separation
Synonyms: punch, perforate
- Usage: perforate the sheets of paper
- obey meaning in Hindi
- homestead meaning in Hindi
- fright meaning in Hindi
- equator meaning in Hindi
- hobby-horse meaning in Hindi
- ointment meaning in Hindi
- thirsty meaning in Hindi
- keyhole meaning in Hindi
- consecutively meaning in Hindi
- fee meaning in Hindi
- bald meaning in Hindi
- sunny meaning in Hindi
- silently meaning in Hindi
- half-light meaning in Hindi
- grease meaning in Hindi