Stall meaning in HindiStall is a english word.
Stall Meaning in Hindi (हिंदी में मतलब)
stall = दुकान
- Usage: Ramu runs a vegetable stall.
stall = अश्वशाला के अलग अलग कमरें
- Usage: His stable has different stalls for different hosrses.
stall = मंच के समीप वाली कुर्सियाँ
- Usage: Stalls in a theatre are usually reserved for VIP's
stall = चर्चा में बैठने का निश्चित स्थान
- Usage: There are specific stalls for christians in the church.
stall = इंजन का बन्द हो जाना
- Usage: Our car stalled at the main crossing.
stall = कार्य को बाधित करना
- Usage: Less rainfall stalls the developing of crops.
stall = प्रगति को रोकना
- Usage: Financial crises stalls the development of the countyry.
Stall Meaning in Detail
stall (noun) = a compartment in a stable where a single animal is confined and fed
stall (noun) = small area set off by walls for special use
Synonyms: booth, cubicle, stall, kiosk
stall (noun) = a booth where articles are displayed for sale
Synonyms: stall, stand, sales_booth
stall (noun) = a malfunction in the flight of an aircraft in which there is a sudden loss of lift that results in a downward plunge
- Usage: the plane went into a stall and I couldn't control it
stall (noun) = seating in the forward part of the main level of a theater
stall (noun) = small individual study area in a library
Synonyms: carrel, carrell, cubicle, stall
stall (noun) = a tactic used to mislead or delay
Synonyms: stall, stalling
stall (verb) = postpone doing what one should be doing
Synonyms: procrastinate, stall, drag_one's_feet, drag_one's_heels, shillyshally, dilly-dally, dillydally
- Usage: He did not want to write the letter and procrastinated for days
stall (verb) = come to a stop
Synonyms: stall, conk
- Usage: The car stalled in the driveway
stall (verb) = deliberately delay an event or action
- Usage: she doesn't want to write the report, so she is stalling
stall (verb) = put into, or keep in, a stall
- Usage: Stall the horse
stall (verb) = experience a stall in flight, of airplanes
stall (verb) = cause an airplane to go into a stall
stall (verb) = cause an engine to stop
- Usage: The inexperienced driver kept stalling the car
- holy_week meaning in Hindi
- heat meaning in Hindi
- yearning meaning in Hindi
- syncopation meaning in Hindi
- killjoy meaning in Hindi
- leper meaning in Hindi
- limeaments meaning in Hindi
- tequila meaning in Hindi
- dotage meaning in Hindi
- camellia meaning in Hindi
- hangman meaning in Hindi
- Judas meaning in Hindi
- ice-blue meaning in Hindi
- amazement meaning in Hindi
- project meaning in Hindi