Deliberate meaning in HindiDeliberate is a english word.
Deliberate Meaning in Hindi (हिंदी में मतलब)
deliberate = सुविचारित
- Usage: The deliberate killing of trible people in BIHAR.
- Usage: बिहार में आदिवासी लोगों की सुविचारित हत्या.
- Usage: He made a deliberate attempt to kill his wife.
deliberate = ध्यानपूर्वक
- Usage: His way of talking is very soft and delibrate.
deliberate = विचार करना
- Usage: They deleberated over the issue for full two hours.
- Usage: Just deliberate before you take an action.
Deliberate Meaning in Detail
deliberate (verb) = think about carefully; weigh
Synonyms: consider, debate, moot, turn_over, deliberate
- Usage: They considered the possibility of a strike
- Usage: Turn the proposal over in your mind
deliberate (verb) = discuss the pros and cons of an issue
Synonyms: debate, deliberate
deliberate (adj) = carefully thought out in advance
Synonyms: deliberate, calculated, measured
- Usage: a calculated insult
- Usage: with measured irony
deliberate (adj) = unhurried and with care and dignity
Synonyms: careful, deliberate, measured
- Usage: walking at the same measured pace
- Usage: with all deliberate speed
- mickey meaning in Hindi
- despondency meaning in Hindi
- kookaburra meaning in Hindi
- go_along_with meaning in Hindi
- dreamer meaning in Hindi
- figure_of_eight meaning in Hindi
- testicle meaning in Hindi
- ideological meaning in Hindi
- diphtheria meaning in Hindi
- prevail meaning in Hindi
- alfalfa meaning in Hindi
- pudding meaning in Hindi
- programmer meaning in Hindi
- concession meaning in Hindi
- object meaning in Hindi